Our team can make a tremendous difference: by addressing confusion, angst, anguish, and even despair — and guiding you into confidence, acceptance and peace of mind.
Once your pet is an established patient of Compassionate Veterinary Hospice:
- Crisis Consults: 24/7 consults with Dr. Amir Shanan for guidance in case of urgent concerns. For a crisis consult, please call our main telephone number (at any time of day or night) and Dr. Shanan will call you back.
- Ongoing Support: We listen to you, so we can understand your unique emotional and spiritual needs. We are “on your team”: we guide you in making the best decisions – the ones that take you down the “path of least regrets” to minimize the risk of long-term suffering from unresolved grief.
- Commitment to Pet’s Comfort: We consider your pet’s behavior “a language”. We listen to our patients and treat them with the utmost respect deserved by vulnerable sentient beings with individual needs and preferences. Your pet’s comfort is as important to us as it is to you.
- You’re never alone when we are on your team: We help you address concerns and cope with stressful moments by offering ongoing guidance over the phone or by email.
- In Person Care: When necessary, we’ll guide you to seek in-person veterinary care. In case of crisis, our veterinarians are available 24/7 to intervene.
- To become an established client, please visit our new client center.