1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Health insurance coverage for your pet is affordable and will protect you from financial distress if unexpected illness strikes your pet. You will still be responsible to pay your bill but receive substantial reimbursement from your insurance carrier after they process your claim. Pet insurance carriers don’t use provider networks, so you can file a claim for our services regardless of what carrier you’re insured with.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We at Compassionate Veterinary Hospice understand this and can accommodate some financial needs through the CareCredit payment program.
It takes just 5 minutes to complete a CareCredit application, and your CareCredit account will allow you to pay for your pet’s health care over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
CareCredit works like a credit card without high interest rates, annual fees or pre-payment penalties. You can use your CareCredit card over and over for all your pet’s health care needs, including wellness exams, vaccinations and other preventive care.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest and low-interest payment plans for any treatment amount
- No annual or other hidden fees
- Ability to start your pet’s treatment when medically needed
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or ask us for details.
To apply: We can call in your application at our office for immediate approval over the phone, or To Apply Online click on the link to go directly to the application process.
COMPASSION FOR PETS NFP
The Pet Hospice and Palliative Care Family Assistance Fund is administered by Compassion For Pets, NFP, to help Chicago area pet owners who want to benefit from in-home pet hospice and palliative care services, but who cannot afford to do so without some financial assistance. Participation in this program is limited to pet owners that undergo financial needs verification AND COMMIT to paying 33% of the services’ full cost. For more information please visit the Compassion for Pets NFP website.