In Home Pet Nursing Care
“I felt very confident when your home nurse took care of my sick 16 year old cat, L.C., knowing she would be able to give her fluids and the other medications she needed on a daily basis. I knew that if anything happened she would know what to do, and that was such a relief. Your staff is reliable, kind and makes me feel at ease when taking care of my animals.” Laura K.
Compassionate Veterinary Hospice offers care for sick, elderly and special needs pets in the familiar environment of their home. Our qualified pet nursing professionals work closely with you and with our veterinarians to keep your pet comfortable in the final stage of his or her life. We are there for you and your pet, to provide support, a warm blanket or a favorite toy. Your pet’s comfort is our top priority.
Our experienced team members will assess your pet’s health needs and together we will determine how to keep your pet comfortable. We offer information from the most trusted sources and compassionate emotional support for you and your family. We will help you set up your home for hospice care, suggest equipment, accessories and products, and help you and your family create the right experience for you and your pet.
Our Pet Home Nursing Care Team Members Are:
- Experienced veterinary technicians
- Dedicated to meeting your pet´s health care needs in coordination with your vet and/ or hospice team.
- Committed to enhancing the quality of life for pets by offering practical information.
- Trained in Animal Hospice Care, certified in Pet First Aid and CPR, and fully insured.
- Sensitive, kind animal lovers with a compassionate devotion to quality end of life care.
Home Pet Care Services Offered – Available 24 Hours 7 Days A Week
- Subcutaneous fluid
- Insulin injections/Glucose testing
- Medication administration
- Wound care/bandage changes
- Suture removal
- Syringe and tube feeding
- IV and urinary catheters
- Nutritional counseling
- Grooming basics
- Anal gland expression
- Blood collection
- Pet caregiver coaching